Winter didn’t creep up on us….it sprinted! How can you get motivated to stay active when the temperature drops? Here are some ideas:
- Try a new class
- Find the coolest, new fitness clothes to spruce up your wardrobe (and keep you warm)
- Set a SMART goal (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Time-bound) – For example…Perform a 30 minute TRX strength workout using upper body, lower body and core muscles, 3 times a week for 6 weeks at home.
- Update your playlists that you listen to when exercising
- Sign up for a spring race
- Plan a vacation that will allow you to hike, bike, swim (and I know a great travel agent to help you – my awesome sister-in-law Rachel!:))
Whatever it is, be committed! Write it down. Mark it on your calendar. Tell your coworkers and family to keep you honest.
If you need a little help, let me know. I understand how difficult it can be to stay committed, and I’m offering some winter specials to help:
- Black Friday Special – Buy five personal training sessions, get one FREE!
- Christmas and Hanukah Special – Through December 25th, for every $200 investment in fitness, receive $20 toward your choice of fitness fun!
- New Years’ Special – Enjoy time for yourself and with someone you care for. Start off the New Year with semi-private personal training. 20% off 10 sessions! Offer good through January 31st!
For more information, please contact me at 267-218-3798 or email@example.com