She has been personal training and teaching swim lessons to a diverse clientele in the Doylestown, Bucks County, and Montgomery County areas since 2007. She has been very involved in competitive sports and fitness for her whole life!
She has numerous credentials, including:
- ACE® (American Council on Exercise) Certified Personal Trainer
- Water Safety Instructor (WSI), Lifeguard
- Certified Adapted Physical Educator, Adapted Aquatics Instructor
- TRX Suspension System and Rip Trainer for Individuals and Groups
- Mad Dog Spinning® Instructor
- BS, Business Administration, The Ohio State University
- BS, Kinesiology, West Chester University
- MEd., Elementary Education and Special Education, Chestnut Hill College
- Certified teacher of Health, Physical Education, Elementary Education and Special Education
- Finds joy in spending time with family, friends and clients; running; reading
- Competes in triathlons and various running race distances
“I encourage my personal training clients to focus on exercise technique, and challenge them to reach their personal fitness goals. I like to provide options so they can exercise on their own as well as with me. I also like to expose clients to diverse exercises, so they can achieve greater results and avoid injury. Expect a challenging workout!
For my swim lesson students, it’s all about learning the basics and going from there. We do not use any “bubbles”. Students learn how to float and enjoy the water, and then progress to learning stroke technique. This develops critical water safety skills that can be built upon.
My philosophy when working with any client is to share my passion and enthusiasm, and to give them the guidance to try new things, believe in themselves, do their best, and never give up!”